Join our rollercoaster ride!
At MACK Rides, you’ll have a wide range of opportunities to develop your career. If you become an expert in design or build our state of the are attractions, we offer you different work areas. Together we invent and build rides that make millions of people worldwide cheer and smile. This energy we want to invest into our work every day.
Here at MACK Rides we know, our employees in every department are our most important asset. A high degree of job security, a flat hierachy and fast decision-making processes are our key to a great work environment.
One thing is certain, you’ll never stand still at MACK Rides.
– Concept development for our customers to maintain safety, reliability and availability of their attractions
This includes the description of procedures and methods for ride operation, maintenance and monitoring of operational risks, taking into account the following components:
– Design, engineering in terms of ease of maintenance
– Technical documentation
– Maintenance planning (cyclic maintenance vs condition-based maintenance)
– Data collection and evaluation
– Inspections and associated test equipment
– knowledge transfer back to our company
– Master in engineering
– Knowledge in the field of special machinery, plant construction and/or vehicle construction
– Experience in dealing with international customers
– Experienced handling of ERP systems as well as common office software
A very good knowledge of written and spoken English, the ability to work in a team, reliability, dedicated commitment as well as independent and self-reliant work are required.
For any further information please contact us or send us your application to our Human Resources office at
Mack Rides GmbH & Co KG, Personalabteilung, Mauermattenstrasse 4, 79183 Waldkirch, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 7681 20000
Why Choose Us
- scope for development
- on the job trainings
- Great working atmosphere
- salary above average
- secure working environment
Got a great idea?
Not alway the job openings match your profile. Please feel free to get in touch with us and send us your unsolicited application to our Humans Ressource Department at email@example.com